Kerbside Performance Reporting

All South Australian councils that have received Kerbside Performance Incentive payments from Zero Waste SA must submit kerbside performance reports.

To report your kerbside yields to Zero Waste SA without doing an audit, use this form:

Kerbside Reporting - non audit form (571Kb xls)

If you are doing an audit, the following documents will help you do the audit consistently with other councils in South Australia:

Kerbside Performance Reporting Form (596Kb xls)

The following package tells you how to provide your kerbside performance report to Zero Waste SA:

The data collected from councils will be collated by Zero Waste SA and used to track and measure the efficiency of each council’s waste management services.

Further information: Justin Lang, telephone 8204 2634.