Your business can reduce its operating costs and increase productivity by improving the way materials, energy and water are used.
We call this becoming resource efficient.
Our Industry Program brings together expertise across materials (solid waste reduction), energy and water to help your business improve its resource efficiency.
Our motivation is to improve your business bottom line – with sound environmental outcomes through resource assessments, education and action plans.
Education and innovation are key elements of our Industry Program, and we:
- provide information, direction and tools to help all types of organisations to make more informed investment decisions on business sustainability
- work with industry associations and business groups to deliver practical advice and solutions across industry sectors and regions
- have worked with many of South Australia’s leading consultants and know those that meet rigorous standards for delivering professional, cost effective advice in
- provide independent, expert, in-house knowledge across diverse sustainability areas to help your business become more efficient
- understand the diverse SME sector and partner with key industry associations to deliver practical advice to a large number of companies to lift overall industry standards.
Our claims are backed up by research and measurable achievements showcased in case studies.